01 May 2013

♥ NYX Lipstick Swatches ♥

What's up blog?! How are you? It's been almost a year since my last post!!! lol xD
Time really fly by so fast.... Dang! Thought I'd never blog ever, but then again --- here I am.
It feels like I've wasted so much time and it gets really really boring everyday... I should probably do something else other than, wake up - work - play with kid - work again - eat - work again - go out (well sometimes :D) - eat - play games - work again - sleep. Everyday --- again and again and again. Sigh... aren't there any fun and exciting things to do?! Ugh! I really need help here... :(

But enough of my blabberings, here's the long overdue post. Haha! I actually decided not to post this anymore but!!! I've already started fixing the images last year so why not just end the it lol xD

Ta~da!!!

NYX Tinted Lip Spa in Juicy

NYX Tinted Lip Spa - Juicy

NYX Round Lipstick in Haute Melon

NYX Round Lipstick - Haute Melon

NYX Round Lipstick in B52

NYX Round Lipstick - B52

NYX Round Lipstick in Pure Red

NYX Round Lipstick - Pure Red

NYX Black Label Lipstick in Nude

NYX Black Label Lipstick - Nude

NYX Black Label Lipstick in Off the Beaten Path

NYX Black Label Lipstick - Off the Beaten Path

So there you go =)
Among these lippies, my favorites are the 2 Black Label, the lip spa and round lipstick in haute melon. I really don't like how "pure red" feels on my lips, it's a little sticky and I'm not sure if it's because of the product itself or I just got an old stock. For the B52, the color is just not me =) I see a lot of people who loves this color but I don't know... I don't like it --- so these 2 are probably gonna stay in my closet for a very, very long time. xD

How about you, what new lippies have you tried?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wanna hear your thoughts... =)